Friday, April 3, 2009

Automatically telnet and get details from network devices



How I achieve this

I developed a java program, that help us to automatically telnet router or switch and get details from it. Basically it need to maintain the xml file. Because it need to store our routers or switches user name and password. So that why I make xml file for that.
There I give you 2 jar files and one xml file. Before you need java platform. Then you copy sshfactory.jar file to your java bin file and another jar file is my one.It's Network-Hack.jar file. You can run this file in your desktop. After you run that jar file you can see text file with their ip address . This I recommend for only cisco devise. I didn't check for other products. Enjoy my product....

Network-Hack.jar
sshfactory.jar
xml

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Technology Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory